I usually shoot all my work with my Canon 1000d but because of the amount of work, time and money that I was putting into this project, I decided that it would probably be a good idea to hire a really sweet camera to do the whole thing justice.
So I went to Topic Rentals and hired a few bits and pieces I needed for the shoots.
This is what I used for the entire project:
- 1x Canon 1ds mk 3 (on loan)
- 1x Canon 50mm 1.2 L lens (on loan)
- 1x Alien Bees B1600 strobe
- 1x 47 inch Paul C Buff Octabox
- 1x 7 inch reflector (with 10, 20, 30 and 40 degree grids)
- 1x Paul C Buff Vagabond Mini (with a Vagabond II as back up)
- 2x Phottix Atlas wireless flash triggers
- 1x Nikon SB900 Flash (on loan and only used on one shoot)
- 1x Manfrotto Tripod (on loan)
- 1x Collapsible black Botero 5×7’ background